There (hopefully) comes a point in every human’s life when they have a post-conventional sexual unfolding. When they long for depth and settle for nothing less than a full body-mind-spirit connection with our lovers. This is, of course, even more tru
Part 1 of The Problem With Most Male Polarity Coaches is back »here«. Part 2 is below. Recently I have peeked into male-oriented polarity groups and I’ve been researching how a lot of men are coaching men around relating to women in all-male con
#RelationshipPostmortem While most of this section is going to deal with what to do after the breakup - how to process the grief, how to use that period of deep pain for your own development, transformation, and personal evolution, and how to set you
The Agreements From Chance to Wisdom In my experience, there are four agreements that are necessary as foundations for any healthy relationship regardless of the context - meaning it doesn't matter if it's a professional context, if it's friend
Given all this talk of responsibility and blame, how do we best relate to triggers? What are they? How do they occur? Triggers are most often referring to feelings of hurt or anger. What I mean when I say “trigger” is that you lose the ba
[Note to the reader: "God" is used throughout as a signifier to point to wherever you put your worship. It could be conventional religions as I will mainly address, but you could just as easily replace it with Gaia if you "put your worship" there--if
Sustainability of Change for Your Clients | Financial Sustainability for You
I believe that right now is the time for the Evolutionary Professional™. The emergent agent of change integrating purpose and wealth; doing well as a result of doing good-- integrating universal spiritual principles and free market economics. I understand that the more of you I empowers to be successful, and have a full-time practice that is thriving, the better off the world will be.
Not only does it allow you to guide a client to more sustainable and stable change that takes hold--change that actually sticks--serving them more comprehensively--it also allows you, as the practitioner, to relax into serving them--allowing you to focus all of your energies on the clients outcomes--rather than concern for whether they will be back next week--or not.
That's all well and good...but ::: There are 2 additional critical components.
"The most striking feature of the perennial philosophy/psychology is that it presents being and consciousness as a holarchy of dimensional levels, moving from the lowest, densest, and most fragmentary realms to the highest, subtlest, and most unitary ones." --Ken Wilber
There are only a few components successful coaches and practitioners must incorporate into their practice to turn it into a business. At the same time, you can be “doing” these things, and still be unsuccessful unless you have the necessary techniques and ethical tactics incorporated into the components.
Not just the “how” but “how specifically”.
In this free evening discover:
The 3 Necessary Components for Building and Maintaining a 6-Figure Practice
- How to construct talks and tele-seminars so that your students and attendees
- Learn and retain more information and learnings
- Have maximum opportunity to engage in your products or services without feeling "sold" or "pitched to"
- How to design a comprehensive offering
- How to structure them for the benefit of the client
- How to "stack" the stages so the offering is cogent
- How to turn initial consultations into results (90% conversion rate from prospects to clients) using Evolutionary Sales™
- How to sell without "selling"; from a place of service and contribution
- The structure of phases and stages in your comprehensive offering and how to "stack" them to best serve the client
- The 4 components a comprehensive package must have to be compelling
- The philosophical and emotional residue that comes up for practitioners from antiquated ways of thinking ::: and how to resolve them
- The structure to use to have presentations and evening introductions practically write themselves
- The Number 1 Mistake that Practitioners and Coaches make in their marketing strategy and copy writing [and its solution]
- How ... to integrate your purpose and your prosperity